Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weird Dreams Are Made Of These

Had a weird dream this morning after I went to bed again at 930am...

I was in a team competition...in a catholic church... the father is a police officer... He's our coach.

We were practicing at the church.. it's pretty rundown and looked more like a dungeon. It's got a very high basketball net.

I was riding a roller coaster that was built on top of HSBC building in HK, it was scary... people were screaming.

A sky soccer game was played above Victoria Harbor.... players were hanged by wires and they swing or fly in the sky to catch the soccer ball...

A mega slide was built on top of Hutchison building. We glide down with wake board from the top of the slide. The slide extended to the harbor. Players continue to compete as they ski on water...

I forgot why, but I killed a lot of people using a chef's knife.. I kept the knife in my suitcase. I turned myself in as I don't want my coach to get into trouble.

No comments: