Friday, October 10, 2008

Brain Dead

I've not been functioning well the last couple of weeks. Allergy and overtime has killed all my brain cells and left me with a blank memory storage.

The harder I tried, the more difficult it seems to think. I can't seem to converse and articulate my ideas.. and I can't seem to participate anymore... I just can't think... It's scary.

Eventhough I tried to get to bed earlier this week, I don't seem to get enough sleep. My heart is beating fast, and I feel anxious and tired. I am just too weak now... but work still keeps piling up on me... more challenging tasks and not enough resource to handle at the pace I wished.

R started her 2-week-and-2-day vacation today... she helped me a lot... I'm gonna miss her.

Perhaps it's the medication - once gave me strength and confidence. I shouldn't have stopped it... It will take another week for it to work again.

Today is the start of a long weekend. Hope I can rest tomorrow, and pick up some work on Sunday and Monday.

No comments: