Sunday, December 21, 2008

HOliday HOliday HOliday...

Yesterday was the first day of my 2-week holidays. It feels great when you don't have to worry about work and just enjoy the seasonal atmosphere in the air and around you.

Shopping for Christmas gifts was really fun and enjoyable. It takes a bit of effort to buy a gift that others will like - you've got to pretty much rely on your instinct to determine what their preference is. My theory is that if it is something that I like to receive, it won't be that bad. Having that thinking in mind, I am imagining buying those for myself - so giving does bring a lot of joy to me.

Last minute shopping has caused major traffic jam in No. 3 Road and the shopping mall parkades. Spending an hour in traffic when you could have spent 10 mins on a good day does eat away a bit of the fun. I couldn't help dozing off and almost hit the car in front while getting stuck on the road.

'Tis the season for Parties. My first party was yesterday at Andy's. It was great and fun, good food, good people. It's entertaining to chit chat, drink a little, eat a lot, and play with dog. Zoe was cute and we played hide-n-seek together... counting to 115 she said, right!

Thanks A&A for a great night of fun and great food. Snow started to fall again couple hours before we left past midnight. Blessed by the snow, the night was as festive as one could possible ask for.

My own party is now postponed to Saturday due to the snow fall today. Will have DMM coming over for MJ and Hotpot tonight instead... can't wait to smoothe my itchy hands and cold stomach. Snow will definitely continue to pile up today, if Mikayla has the mood, I'll try to get her build a snowman with me...

No comments: