Friday, December 5, 2008

A New Leaf

With a flip of a button, my role changes again. The decision was made swiftly, but not without pain.

Four months was short, yet it appears long. I am emotionally attached to the team although this change has its opportunities and challenges that I longed for. As some says this is my baby and I should get back to it, I do want to make it happen or I should say I don't want others to spoil it.

Leaving the team was difficult, but may be it's a good thing for them. If the change is good for me, so it could be for the team too. Let my destiny take its course and it will take care of everybody else. Sometimes it is better to let go what you have so something better will come.

I'll cherish this opportunity. And I believe there'll be a lot of good from the change, despite its highly political nature. Fingers crossed.

No comments: