Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mom's Birthday Dinner

It is mom's birthday today. We celebrated with her in the Prince restaurant followed by birthday cake cutting at her place.

Although there's not a lot of feelings expressed, I know she was happy. I hope I will be more expressive in the future, and then perhaps she'll be even happier.

Mom's spent some much time taking care of us and her grand children. She made us soup, and always ready to sacrifice for us. I always feel and I know that I've never returned favor enough. That's how bad I am as a son. I should spend more time with her, in person or even on the phone.

She has been saying that her memory is deteriorating. I don't want to wait until she couldn't recognize me to return the favor. I should do that while she still remembers. I'll find time, I promise.

Happy Birthday, Mom!

No comments: