Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party at I's

'I' invited us to his place for a Halloween party. Eating, drinking, pumpkin carving, and costume contest were in the plan.

It'd be the first time I dress up for Halloween, a few weeks ago I went to shops to look for ideas and stuff. Thought I would just wear some scary mask if not for the glasses. 'I' said costume is mandatory... ok, looked and looked and finally decided on face painting. That's gonna be unique and scary too. Black, white, and red... what can it be? haa.. panda.. with blood... kung fu'ed panda/danpa was the plan.. haa.. idea just make the family laughed. Black long sleeved top, black pants, white vest... haha. Crazy thought.

Halloween night, 'I's place was amazing. His mom and him must have spent a day putting up on the festive decorations... spiders, bats, webs, hanging skeleton with sound, witches, greeting zombie at the door, pumpkins. The place was dark which makes it even spooky. They sure are pros as they do this every year.

Food was excellent - curry, mini-crabs, fruit fondue, french onion soup, salads, pizza... and our churches chicken take out. Awesome.

Pumpkin craving was fun - my second time.. haa.. first time was like decades ago at work. I took out half of the pumpkin meat...selling it for $5/lb. Crazy stuff. Great idea wife. And we won 2nd prize.

As for the make up, well, I didn't go as planned as it was too much for me for the first time. I ended up doing a scary corpse look - a pale face with blood all over. Not going to show here, may be next year 8).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment, finally!
Wife