Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Right Foot (Went Wrong)

Acupuncture is supposed to cure me, but now there's something wrong with my right foot.

It was supposed to be normal to have a little tingling feeling, but a feeling of an electric shock? This is what I'm feeling at my right foot when I stretch my right leg. Ice and pain killers is the remedy for now... hope it will go away in couple of weeks.

The prospects of being disabled has come to mind. How can I take advantage of my imminent disadvantage? Parking will soon be a non-issue as I'll get a disabled pass. I'll probably get to work from home until the office is disabled-friendly. Better yet, I'll be able to claim long term disability or some welfare. Should I go sue my acupuncturist? Will be the first physically disabled employee in the team? Hey, this is life... I've no complaint. I am still fortunate in many other ways.

No comments: