Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Babysitting Brandon and Matthew

I went to my sis's place after work to help babysit my two little nephews. It's too much for my sis to handle especially when my brother-in-law is away on business trip.

Brandon was yelling 'Uncle's car!' when he saw my silver Passat approaching the front of their house. He's always been cute. He came to greet me at the door and I irresistibly gave him a hug; something I longed for... and lightly pinching his soft cheeks.

I got along quite well with Brandon although we don't meet as often as I'd like. We do have some remembrance and some special bond. He showed me around his new play area in the basement. It was my pleasure.

Matthew is only 1 year old, too young to recognize me as a friendly character... he let out a little cry, turned away from me, and hid in her mom's arms when he saw me. I could see Brandon's smirk on his face at this point. It's funny.

After a little while to get acquainted, we all got along and played and ate together. I fed Brandon with my plate of noodle dish sis cooked. He just wouldn't eat from his own plate. He liked my service. I quite enjoyed feeding him, actually. It's a gesture of trust and it's all about bonding again.

When I was about to leave at 8pm, Brandon demanded that he followed me home. haha... I'd love to... but I think he's still a little too young at age 3 to be away from his parents.. even for a day.

Brandon, I look forward to have you to stay over one day.

No comments: