Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ceramic Spheres

The first time I paid any attention to ceramic balls was when I was watching one of Kelly's shows on tv. She uses one to set the color theme of a living room. That's the first time I know ceramic balls don't always belong to glass display cabinets or used as golf balls but can also be used as decor.

Since then, I've been trying to get one for our home. I haven't really done any extensive search yet... just went to a few shops and only able to find a few from Art Knapp so far.

The other day, my wife caught a glimpse of a couple of cool ceramic balls with contemporary patterns as she watches a hk tv programme. I've been no luck finding anything like those even online. That's unusual for me, as I normally could nail down anything using a search engine in no time.

Anyway, if anyone is reading this now, you know what I want for Christmas.

No comments: