Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flogging

Have been spending a fair amount of time yesterday and today fixing up my facebook and blogs. Interestingly, the last time I was similarly addicted was when I joined fb last summer.

First, the cleanup. I have removed all uninteresting applications from fb... my pet is now back to SPCA, no more Stephen Chow movie quizzes or personality tests, sayonara to web sudoku, unquote Confucius quotes, last call to the pub, and fantasy stock exchange closing bell is now rung for real.

Then, adding the face to the book. haha... not literally coz it would be rather scary. I meant personality. Although the apps do, in some way, express a bit of one's personality, they will never speak one's mind as truthfully as blogs do. It's like the classic buy vs build argument in IT. Sorry, my geeky side is talking again.

I'm quite happy with how my fb and blogs look now. It's time to concentrate on writing the 150 topics I drafted so far... Stay tuned.

No comments: