Saturday, April 5, 2008

Blackberry

I've been using blackberry for a few months now and am getting to like it more each day.

Couple years ago when I joined the company, I had the option to get a blackberry. Rights come duties and the appeal of having one is undermined by the fear of constant reminder of work. I was the only manager without a blackberry for the longest time.

As time passes there's more 'opportunities' for early morning or late night teleconference. Having one not only means I can get instant access to emails and long distance phone service, but also allow me to stay on top of things and ahead of the game. I finally submitted to it.

Now, I use in everywhere: at home, in office, in the car, on the road, and at any time of the day. I even use it when I'm having my hair dressed now. Thanks RIMM.

No comments: